19 June 2015
5th Annual Cybersecurity for Government Summit 2015
29-31 July 2015
Putrajaya Marriott Hotel, Malaysia
With the ever increasing threat of hackers gaining access to critical government data, cyber security must be a proactive process rather than a reactive one.
How can you safeguard your critical data, prevent website defacements, tackle modern APTs and cyber terror threats is critical not only to ensure business continuity, but also protect your government departments from critical infrastructure breakdown?
For answers to this and more, IQPC has launched the 5th Annual Cybersecurity for Government Summit 2015 to be held from 29-31 July 2015 at Putrajaya Marriott Hotel, Malaysia.
What will you gain from this event?
- How to tackle modern APTs and hidden malwares?
- How can you safeguard critical data and prevent website defacement in the face of advanced cyber terrorism?
- Case studies from Petronas, Malaysia Airlines, CyberSecurity Malaysia on how to tackle cyber terror threats and modern APTs
- How to secure your BYOD in an era of increased social exposure?
- How developed countries are able to tackle cyber terror threats effectively?
Just some of the confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Suhazimah Bt Dzazali, Deputy Director General (ICT), MAMPU, Malaysia
- Raja Azrina Raja Othman, Principal Solution Architect, VADS Berhad, Telekom Malaysia
- Dr Deeph Chana, Deputy Director, Institute for Security Science and Technology, Imperial College London
- Dr John Kan, Chief Information Officer, Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), Singapore
- Faridah Abdul Rahman, Chief Information Officer, Malaysia Airlines
- Allan S Cabanlong, Chief Adviser for CyberSecurity, ICTO, Philippines
- Yazid Ahmad, Head of ICT Security, Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia (IRBM)
- Ganesh Kanagarajah, Head, Group Information Security and Risk Management, Group ICT & EIM, Petronas
- Yudhistira Nugraha, Special staff to the Director General for ICT Applications, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Indonesia
The brochure is now available! To see the full conference agenda and speaker line-up, download the brochure here: http://goo.gl/mZGAOO
Alternatively visit the website at http://goo.gl/7UOMj7 or email
to find out more about the event