08 September 2015
With the Internet of Things (IoTs) bring revolutionary change to society, economy, and technology, it is time to realise that we are in the midst of a new Business and Technology Transformation.
Developing IoT products have change in the methodology of the way product design and development is being done. A quality continuing professional development is important for implementing strategies to capitalize on the new process.
In this seminar, we will learn the new skills and competencies needed when adopting the new management frameworks, how the development programmes help IT, Product Development, Marketing, Sales and Operation professionals to establish a future based on skills mastery. Businesses need to be known of the various management frameworks that help in delivering successful practices of the new products and services launch into the market and change the way business currently use and adopt technology from basic utility to become a strategic asset that drives business growth.
If you are part of the eco-system then you should join us in this seminar!
Who Should Attend?
Professionals who are involved in the below areas:
- Project Director
- Design & Innovation
- IT Strategy and Architecture
- Market Development
- Product Development
- Systems Integration
- Digital Strategy
- Sales Management
- Learn from business and product practitioners who have experienced the same challenges you have delivering and managing products and services
- Take away practical information and tips from the experts from Product & Marketing Management, Enterprise Architecture, Product Innovation Thinking and Emerging Technology
- Challenge the way you currently think about or practice on Product Management, Business Process and Technology Implementation.
- Be in the company of, and be inspired by your very own community.
Date: 2 October 2015
Time: 1.00pm to 5.30pm (Registration starts at 1.00pm)
Microsoft Singapore Office (Level 21, Conf Room SINOMB 21AU – Auditorium)
1 Marina Boulevard, One Marina Boulevard
- Mr Frederick Liau, Chief Innovator, BetaMovement
- Mr Sanjeev Gupta, CTO, DCS1 / Vice Chairman of the IPv6 Forum (Singapore Chapter)
- Mr Aaron Dani Tan, Founder & Chairman, IASA Asia Pacific
- Ms Alecia Heng, Business Architect of Enterprise Architecture Office, ATD Solutions
- Mr Lawrence E Hughes, CTO, Sixscape / Co-chair, IPv6 Forum (Singapore Chapter)
* Agenda will be released soon.
Click to Register
Also supported by: