ITEX ASIA 2016
21-22 January 2016
Redefining the Future ICT Landscape
Jointly organised IDC and SingEx Exhibitions, ITEX ASIA will focus on updating and educating IT departments in Singapore on the latest technologies, trends and best practices, end-user cases. ITEX ASIA is designed to equip the IT department with knowledge it needs to play a crucial role in laying out ICT options that drive innovation for their organization.
· A 2 day convergence of 1500+ end-users from IT departments in various industry verticals in Singapore (C-Level, Managerial Level and Junior Level. Decision makers and influencers).
· 30+ IT end-users, Industry experts, regulators and market analysts sharing their learning.
· 16 content-driven conferences on areas of high priorities to IT departments, delivering IDC’s quality, relevant researched based content through Interactive and engaging format.
· Specific Zones featuring in-depth discussions and technology showcase in areas like Security, Cloud, Big Data & Analytics and Mobility.
· A technology showcase/exhibition area with over 100 technology solution providers showcasing their latest technology roadmap.
About the Conference
In just 2 days, ITEX ASIA 2016 conference will cover and deliver its research and surveys finding around 16 key technologies that are shaping up the future ICT landscape.
ITEX ASIA 2016 is an exclusive and complimentary event specifically designed and developed for IT executives to visit exciting thematic showcase and engage in discussions around the latest technologies, trends and best practices.
We pre-qualify all of our exhibition visitors and conference delegates based on job function and business development responsibility. For the all conferences, it is limited to pre-qualified delegates within a technology role from an organization only.
Free online visitor pre-registration and conference registration open in late 2015. For more information, visit www.itexasia.com/singapore