Date: 27-28 April 2016
“Achieving Cyber Resiliency across Organization, Ecosystem and Nation”
About the Conference
This summit’s unique strategic focus unpacks cyber-security not as a resource burden, but a foundation for economic viability and quality of life. With the increasing frequency of security breaches, it’s time to shift the focus beyond prevention towards reducing business impact through timely response and proper cyber risk assessment – and taking the conversation from the back door to the board room.
Also, the growing overlap between various CI operators across sectors warrant greater collaboration and transparency, as pockets of duplication and gaps increases the opportunities for hackers steal and abuse data. Thus, a well-coordinated, cohesive Critical information Infrastructure Protection is extremely vital to greater central cyber-resilience of the nation.
We bring together top-notch case studies from government organizations and commercial enterprises from core CI (utilities, finance, telcos, transport) to share on collaboration for sustainable critical information infrastructure protection in the face of increasingly advanced threats and also cyber-terrorism and hacktivism. These include CISOs from Commodity Futures Trading Commission (US), Cyber Security Malaysia, Taiwan CERT, VNCERT, as well as key industry leaders such as Prudential, Bank of America, Virgin Australia, Telstra, SBS Transit, and Meralco.
What can you expect at CSCII Asia 2016
· Re-imagine security not as a resource burden, but a foundation for economic viability and a strategic enabler for growth in nation and organisation
· Creating a well-coordinated, cohesive, critical information infrastructure protection through public-private resource-sharing and transparency
· Achieving cyber-resilience through best practice sharing on corporate governance, business continuity, incident response, cyber-risk management and capability development
· Negotiating balancing efficiency and control - new technological advancements (cloud, mobile, data) within intelligent infrastructure, buildings and smart grids
· Understand global interconnectivity and the de-perimeterisation of security: supply chain ecosystems, third-party Validation, cyber-terrorism
Register before 5 February and enjoy savings up to SGD600! Simply download the conference agenda here or email
to request for more details.